Replacement Components and Accessories
Hellan manual strainers can be converted to automatic operation by installing a conversion kit.
Call 1-888-4-Hellan to order a manual to automatic conversion kit.
DP Gauge & Switch, Diaphragm Type
Hellan ZH344G & ZH344H Aluminum Bronze Diaphragm Type DP Gauges provide outstanding capabilities not previously available in a modestly priced differential pressure gauge and switch. The Aluminum Bronze body along with Monel internals provides excellent corrosion resistance in sea water applications.
Common Applications: Filter/Strainer Monitoring, Compressed Air, Hydraulic, Refrigerant, Pump Performance Testing, Heat Exchanger Pressure Drop Monitoring, Water Treatment Applications, Tank Level Monitoring Horizontal or Vertical, Flow Monitoring and Balancing.
- Shock Tested per MIL-S-901D Grade A
- Vibration Tested per MIL-STD-167-1 (4-50 Hz)
- Aluminum Bronze Body
- Monel Internal Metal Parts
- Teflon Guide Bushings
- Sensor magnetically coupled to the indicating pointer and optional switch
- Weather resistant construction standard
- Shatter resistant acrylic lens
- 2 1/2″ Uni-Directional Dial, white with black letters
- Total separation of high and low pressures by a Convoluted Elastomer Diaphragm
- Over range protection to full rated working pressure
Click HERE to download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view the PDF.
Quick Disconnect Coupling, with Switch
Hellan Fueling Hose 2 1/2″ Quick Disconnect Coupling with Switch allows for a safe, quick method for attachment to hoses.
Manufactured from Brass, the coupling is built to Grade A Shock MIL-C-19179.
- Shock Tested per MIL-C-19179 Grade A
- Integral Cut-Off Switch
- Brass Construction